As some of you have been asking for the cauliflower crust recipe, I decided to write it down; I hope this helps.
1) These are the ingredients I used: cauliflower, eggs, carrots and parsley. Of course you can skip the carrots or the parsley or even add other things.
2) Shred the cauliflower, watch out for your fingers, it might hurt a little.
3) Shred your carrots and add them.
4) Cut the parsley to tiny pieces, add eggs, salt and pepper.
5) Mix everything well!
6) Get your pan and heat up some oil – I used olive oil.
7) Fill the mixture inside of the pan, disperse it a little and put the top back on the pan.
8) Wait about 8 minutes. As long as your cauliflower crust roasts, you can make a nice cup of tea and cut all other ingredients that you want to put on top of your crust, be creative, everything is possible and absolutely delicious!
9) Flip your crust - It might be difficult and about to break – try to use a plate to flip it. Once you’ve managed this, let it roast on the other side for some more minutes.
10) Now decorate it with anything you want and enjoy this healthy heaven!
Oatmeal with rice milk, banana, blackberries, almonds and tahini, and a berry and banana smoothie with frozen strawberries and almond butter on top
Another avocado salad with cannelini beans, brown rice, cucumbers, and red onions. This time I added my homemade pickled veggies though which tasted amazing!
Brown rice bowl with lentils, tomato, zucchini and mushrooms roasted in olive oil and steamed spinach! :)
Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Spinach, Walnuts and Cranberries…RECIPE
Best lunchbox ever: Roasted butternut squash and vegan pesto quinoa salad with baby spinach and fresh parsley
Food packed for my day tomorrow: quinoa, black beans, and tomato for lunch, with plain yogurt, red grapes, and ground flaxseed; a whole wheat peanut butter and apple sandwich for afterschool snack at the rugby game.
fuji apple, grilled avocado, green bell pepper, and onion sandwich on whole wheat, vegetable tofu noodle broth soup (vegetable broth, zucchini, carrot, nori, whole wheat penne noodles, and soft tofu)